Peak States® Therapy
Subcellular and developmental psychobiology techniques
Nov 15, 2014
Peak States Therapy uses a collection of psychological-like techniques that work by healing different types of subcellular damage or prenatal trauma. Below is a brief description of the techniques we teach or use in our clinics.
Techniques designed specifically to heal different kinds of trauma
- Whole-Hearted Healing® (WHH): A regression technique for healing physical and emotional issues. Slower than EFT, and considerably more rigorous, its advantages include the ability to witness and understand experiences rather than just eliminating their negative impact. It is also not affected by energy toxins or psychological reversal. Currently WHH is our primary investigative tool. Therapists report that WHH can often get results where other power or energy therapies have not been effective. Summary information can be found on this website, and more detailed information can be found in The Basic Whole-Hearted Healing Manual by Grant McFetridge Ph.D. and Mary Pellicer M.D.
- Body Association Technique™: This technique is designed to eliminate dysfunctional associations that the body consciousness uses to guide behavior. It is the therapy of choice for eliminating addictive cravings, withdrawal symptoms, and individual schizophrenic voices.
- Generational Trauma Technique™: Heals epigenetic generational trauma.
- Distant Personality Release™ (DPR): A very fast and simple technique that can be taught to anyone, DPR eliminates personality issues (transference and counter transference) between people. It can also be used to eliminate resistance to healing. It is ideal for couples work. It also is used to heal unusual phenomenon involving 'stuck thought forms' that can be the cause for some physical and emotional problems in clients. It is detailed in The Basic Whole-Hearted Healing Manual.
- Core Trauma Technique: A method to identify and heal emotionless beliefs ('core traumas') that are stored in the 'spine' area of the client.
- Waisel Extreme Emotions Technique™: This process, developed by Adam Waisel M.D. and Tal Laks, efficiently heals major disruptive emotions quickly and efficiently. It uses an understanding of how trauma occurs in subcellular structures of the primary cell.
- Phrase Regression Technique™: This technique allows us to target and heal specific developmental events in utero and earlier in clients or ourselves. This is particularly valuable for peak states work and for disease processes that are a consequence of direct or indirect trauma at key events. This technique is explained in Volume 2 of Peak States of Consciousness. We call an application of this technique for a specific state or disease a 'process'.
- Gaia Music™: We developed a way to create a very unusual kind of music that causes people unconsciously regress to key developmental events in the past. It is used in conjunction with our Phrase Regression Technique (what we normally call a 'Gaia Command Technique').
- Rapid Whole-Hearted Healing® (rWHH): A newer, more powerful version of the Whole-Hearted Healing technique. It has several major advantages - it is far faster; it doesn't involve the pain of reliving traumas; and it ensures that the earliest, core trauma is healed. It is only taught in our PeakStates trainings at this time.
- Advanced Whole-Hearted Healing® (aWHH): A state-dependent technique that uses the ability to share consciousnesses with a client - the therapist heals the client as if they were healing themselves. This technique is particularly valuable for work with clients that can't heal themselves, such as autistics or catatonics. It is also used in our research to investigate the biology of specific diseases. Taught only to Institute clinic staff.
- Primary Cell Technique™ (PCT): A 'state-dependent' healing technique that heals trauma quickly and painlessly in either oneself or one's clients. Taught only to Institute clinic staff.
Techniques for specific subcellular diseases or disorders
- Silent Mind Technique™ (SMT): This process works by making the client immune to a particular species of fungus that underlies involuntary mind chatter ('voices'). This eliminates the voices (and in our testing so far, the visual hallucinations) that schizophrenics hear (read the testimonials). It also works for the clients tested who 'channelled' or were experiencing 'possession'. It is described in Silence the Voices: From Mind-Chatter to Schizophrenia by Dr. Grant McFetridge (not yet published). This process is currently licensed only to Institute certified therapists. Certified therapists who do this process with clients are listed on this website.
- Inner Peace Process™: This process gives a peak states of consciousness characterized by a lack of emotional triggering and a lack of emotional content with past traumatic memories - hence the 'inner peace' part of the state name. A simplified version (rev 1.1) of the process for the public is found in Volume 1 of Peak States of Consciousness, with a 'how-to' video on this website. This rev 1.1 process only works for roughly 1/3 of the general population - for others, work with a Peak States therapist. A description of the testing for this process is on the webpage 'Ozark Research Institute Test'.
- Fox Addiction Method™: This is a group of Institute techniques that work on alcohol, methamphetamine, crack cocaine, opiates, and marijuana addictions. This is a licensed process. Our training on this approach for addictions covers the four basic causes of addictions that we have found. This material is covered in the Whole-Hearted Healing for Addictions Manual.
- Crosby Vortex Technique™: A technique for healing dizziness due to mitochondrial damage. This is of particular importance for healers, because we know of no other technique that can eliminate the symptoms that this problem causes in people. First discovered by Maureen Chandler, and named after her father. Described in The Whole-Hearted Healing Workbook.
- Tribal Block Technique™: This process addresses a very strange but near universal problem we found in our students that causes them to avoid acquiring peak states of consciousness. The process works on people in average consciousness. It is described in Peak States of Consciousness: Theory and Applications, Volume 2: Acquiring Extraordinary Spiritual and Shamanic States, and in the Subcellular Psychobiology Diagnosis Handbook.
Techniques designed for triune brain conflicts
- Courteau Projection Technique™: This technique, developed by Paula Courteau, is both an efficient way for clients to eliminate projections, and to heal 'brain shutdown' problems without using regression. Described in her The Whole-Hearted Healing Workbook.
- Triune Brain Therapy™: This technique makes healing easier and faster, and can be used to give temporary peak states of consciousness.
Techniques involving states of consciousness
- Acquiring Specific Peak States: We use regression trauma healing techniques to specific pre- and perinatal developmental events to unblock peak states. Thus, each peak state has its own 'process'. Various peak states are described in Volume 1 or Volume 2 of Peak States of Consciousness: Theory and Applications, and listed on this webpage. Currently, we do not use this technique with clients except in the case of the Silent Mind and Inner Peace states.
- Peak Experience to State Technique™: A simple process to turn momentary peak experiences or lost peak states into continuous peak states.
- Gaia Music™: We developed a way to create a very unusual kind of music that causes people regress to key developmental events in the past.
- Merging: Allows one to experience oneself as another person. This allows the therapist to heal a client as if he were oneself. It occurs when brainwaves between people are synchronized. And for mothers so that they can communicate with very young or disabled children. Can cause damage to either or both parties if one of the people does not have the Beauty Way or better state of consciousness. Taught only to Institute clinic staff.
- Peak State Induction: A method for a therapist to induce stable, permanent peak states into clients. Taught as part of Advanced Peak States training. This requires that the therapist have the target peak state. Taught only to clinic staff. [Note: Our clinics only use it with clients for the Silent Mind and Inner Peace states.]
Peak States®, Whole-Hearted Healing®, GaiaMusic™ and Subcellular Psychobiology™ are trademarks of the Institute for the Study of Peak States.
1.8 November 15, 2014: Reorganized and edited the technique list.
1.7 April 4, 2014: Added Inner Peace Process to the page.
1.6 Feb 21, 2014: Added the Generational Trauma Technique. Moved the Crosby Vortex Technique to the category for specific diseases or disorders. Deleted the link to a description of the Peak State Induction technique as it is no longer offered at our clinics.
1.5 September 6, 2012: Changed the name of the Waisel Base Emotions Technique to the Waisel Extreme Emotions Technique to better reflect what it is used for. Relabeled the page name Peak States Therapy in the menu bar.
1.4 March 13, 2008: Added the phrase Peak States Therapy™ as an overall title for the collection of techniques. Changed the Direct Peak State Induction™ name to the simpler Peak State Induction™.
1.3 March 5, 2008: Changed the name of the Gaia Regression Technique to the Phrase Regression Technique to match Volume 2's description. Also corrected the Laks trademarked technique name. And added the trademark symbol to the Direct Peak State Induction technique.
1.2 October 20, 2007. Changed the name of the Waisel Ideal-Type Emotions Technique™ to the Waisel Base Emotions Technique™. Also added Triune Brain Therapy™ to the list of techniques listed on this page.
1.1. September 15, 2007. Changed the "Gaia Command Processes" heading to call it "Gaia Phrase Process™" to make it somewhat clearer to lay people. However, we use both phrases interchangeably in our textbooks.